Medco Shipbrokers, SL with registered offices in Velazquez Street 41-1ºE, 28001 – Madrid City and VAT number B-80792419 (hereinafter, “Medco”) is committed to the protection and security of personal data that the users or visitors to the web http://medcoshipbrokers.com, could provide us.
Access and general navigation through the contents shown on the Web does not require registration by users.
- How does Medco collect personal data?
Medco collects the user information from this website at different times:
- Through “Contact us”, where full name, company and telephone are requested.
- Through email, where the user’s email address is obtained and processed.
- While browsing the website, through Cookies. Check the Cookies Policy.
- What is the personal data used for?
In the contact forms through which personal data is collected, the User will receive detailed information about the processing of their data, their aims, potential recipients of the information, if any, and the mandatory or optional their answers to questions or information you requested.
To request information or contact with Medco, it is necessary to include the personal data of the fields requested in the form. The refusal of the user to provide the requested information will not allow processing the information request to Medco.
Purposes: All personal data provided by the user will be used to contact the user, in order to give our professional services of ship-brokerage.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party. Your data will be kept during 6 months.
From the moment the visitor enters our website, your Internet address could remain registered on our machines as LOG files (historical). Consequently, the user leaves no trace of the IP address in each session you by your service provider, such that each request, consultation, visit or call to an element of a website may be recorded. However, the LOG files are anonymous (so they do not identify the name and surname) and will be used only for internal purposes such as conducting statistics to keep track of hits to the website. Similarly, through cookies can store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, Check the Cookies Policy.
- How should I update my personal data?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Medco through www.medcoshipbrokers.com, by completing the corresponding Contact form, are true, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for communicating to Medco any modification or update of the same.
- What happens if I provide Medco with data from third parties?
- When is it considered that I have authorized Medco to process my data?
- Rights of interested parties
As a user and interested, you can exercise the following rights under the applicable regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data that allows you to contact us to know if we are dealing with your personal data or not;
- Right of rectification, through which you can obtain the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate;
- Right of opposition, means that the User can oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of its personal data;
- Right of withdrawal to request cancellation of data:
- Right to the limitation of the processing, which consists of the user obtaining the limitation of the processing of your data that we make from Medco;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of the processing prior to withdrawal;
- The right to request portability, that is, that the personal data you have provided to us is returned to you or transmitted to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used, mechanically readable and interoperable format, without any impediment on the part of Medco.
To exercise any of these rights, the user must attach a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, addressing Medco, to the postal address: Velázquez Street, 41 – Floor 1ºE 28001 – Madrid City or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject fiel